Marine Construction & Engineering
Capital Signal has executed numerous marine construction projects all across the Caribbean region. Since 1992, we have gained tremendous experience, acquired significant resources and built an impressive track record that positions us as one of the region’s premier marine civil contractors. Testimony of this is the “Civil Contractor of the Year” award bestowed on us in 2009 by the Trinidad & Tobago Contractor’s Association (TTCA) for our execution of the Rockley to Coconut Walk Beach Restoration and Boardwalk project in Barbados.
Our Services Include:
- Design and construction of marine, coastal, port structures etc.
- Upgrades and Maintenance of ports, piers, docks, marine facilities, mooring systems, etc.
- Breakwater and revetment design and construction.
- Marine tubular and sheet piling (concrete, steel, composites).
- Zero-percussion screw piling (no vibration).
- Shoreline protection and beach restoration.
- Dredging and land reclamation.
- Construction and restoration of waterways.
- Dynamic pile (PDA) testing.
- Laying and burial of submarine cables, pipelines and outfalls.
- Crane barge operations and associated heavy equipment.
- Wreck and marine structure removal.
- Dive support services.
- Steel fabrication services.
We are always expanding our service offerings. If you do not see the service that you require, our competent teams may be able to meet your needs. Please contact us for more information.
"The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created, is loved before it exist." -Charles Dickens